Cohort Coordinator Description
At this early stage of the formal alumni network the volunteers of the board have done a lot to build the infrastratucture for a great alumni network but there is still a tremendous amount of work to do in regards to developing the human network that we want to support.
We need a group of individuals who are willing to step up and put in extra work to bring as many people as possible into the fold. We’ve named them, the “Cohort Coordinators”. We can collectively decide on a cooler name for the team later.
Cohort Coordinators assume the responsibility for being “in charge” of their particular cohort by working to engage them on a personal level. They receive special resources and training by the Everett Alumni Foundation to accomplish their goals.
Cohort Coordinator Corps
We have identified three key areas that a group of individuals could make serious impact.
Goal: Ensure we’re working with the most recent information about the largest possible number of alumni
- Verify contact info of individuals for whom we have contact info
- Make contact with individuals for whom we have only a name, but no contact info
Goal: Promote a growing and lively online community of Program Alumni across multiple platforms
- Personally Invite individuals to our Facebook and LinkedIn communities
- Make an effort to participate in our online communities by liking/commenting on posts
- Occasionally making posts either of your own original composition or using one from a pool of pre-composed posts
Advice Network Development
Goal: Establish the Career Advice Network as a both a valuable resource for advice seekers as well as a rewarding way to share wisdom for advice givers
- Recruit alums to become advice givers and to complete the Advice Giver Intake
- Recruit alums to request advice sessions from advice giving alumni
To participate in the Cohort Coordinator Program you must:
- Be a verified member of alumni network in good standing
- Participate in a 30 minute video chat or phone call with a member of the board
- Consume any necessary training materials
- Agree to a check in schedule
If you want to give back to the program and help us build a first-rate alumni network, please join the Cohort Coordinator Corps. Click the link to get started!